lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

Goodbye Portada Alta!

Nuestra auxiliar se despide. Después de ocho meses con nosotros vuelve a su país para pasar el verano. El curso próximo va a repetir en Málaga pero no ha podido ser en nuestro centro. 

Mo nos dedica unas palabras de despedida.





"My name is Mo Alvarez and this year I worked as an English Assistant in Portada Alta. I am from New Orleans, Louisiana in the United States. I studied History and Anthropology and like to teach. This year I had the pleasure of teaching many different subjects like Math, History, Science, Music, Physical Education, and more. I was also very lucky to have amazing bilingual teachers like Dani, Rosa, Inma, Chus, Raquel, Lorena, Lourdes, and Mayte to help me! We have had a lot of fun this year playing volleyball, learning games, singing, reading and laughing all while learning English! To all of my classes: 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4A, and 4B, thank you for making this year teaching you fun! To the English Department: I´m so thankful I was able to get to know all of you! Thank you for everything! I will miss you all!

Goodbye Portada Alta,
Mo" 

La echaremos de menos ... ¡Buena suerte, Mo!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario