miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

Nuestra auxiliar, Stephanie, se presenta

Hello! My name is Stephanie, and I’m excited to be the new English language assistant at IES Portada Alta this year. I’m 24 years old and American, from the state of Arizona, which is an arid, gorgeous state in the southwestern United States. 

I come from a town north of Arizona’s capital city, Phoenix. My hometown is called Cave Creek and only has a population of 5,500 people. It’s a very small, cute town full of cowboys, ranches and outdoor areas perfect for hiking and camping (some of my favorite things to do!). 

At university in Arizona, I studied Journalism and French and worked at a newspaper in Phoenix. After university, I lived in France for two years, working as a language assistant at a secondary school near Toulouse. It was a great experience, and made me interested in working as a language assistant in other countries, as well, which is why I’ve come to Spain! 

During my free time, I enjoy reading, writing, photography, theatre, spending time outdoors, watching live music and traveling. 

Here in Málaga, I’m excited to work with the students at IES Portada Alta to practice and improve their English, and, of course, I’m hoping to improve my own Spanish throughout the year. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario